Sonntag, 2. Dezember 2012

I'm back ... finally. ♥

Hello lovely readers ~ ♥

Isn't that a wonderful picture of me? |D
As you can see, I'm back.
After a long time of absence I've decided to start blogging again. I missed it!
I changed my blog url and the theme & I will try to create an acceptable header.
Wish me luck. ^.^

I'd like to thank all of you who didn't unfollow me. It really means much to me! ♥

And I wanted to mention that I will try to change my "blogging style" as well because I only want to tell you interesting things ( ok, maybe some random things too :D) from now on. (:

I hope my English isn't too bad. 
It's a little bit difficult for me to write in English, but it's my favourite language besides japanese.
So I like to do it & in my opinion it's a great way to practise! 
 (⌒▽⌒)☆

Have a good day. 
Daisuke.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen